At Advaion, we recruit and hire the best talent. We are dedicated to providing you with the resources to help maximize your career potential. Our approach to learning and development empowers our consultants through mentoring, education, meaningful project work, and goal reviews at every level of our organization.
When you work at Advaion, you are part of an entrepreneurial team that is known for its dedication and performance. We are an efficiency-driven group of professionals who focus on delivering outstanding results. We also recognize the importance of learning and development and offer our employees a variety of benefits to continue their growth and professional development including:
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Paid Professional Association Memberships (i.e. ISACA, AICPA, etc.)
- Leadership Programs
- Sponsored Events and Networking
- Recognized and Rewarded Performance
Advaion’ culture is rooted in our values. Our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and commitment to diversity creates a culture in which team members share knowledge freely, enabling each other to do their best work.
A critical element of Advaion’s vision is to recruit, retain, and develop the very best people. We foster collaboration, entrepreneurship, work-life balance and promote based on talent.
Working as a team, we come together to do our best work and live our best lives, both in and out of the office. This allows our people to flourish both as professionals and individuals.
Advaion offers the following benefits to all qualified full-time employees:
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO) and 10 Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Health and Dental Coverage
- Short-Term Disability
- Accident/Hospital Supplemental Insurance
- Generous 401k Employer Match
- Office perks such as free lunch Friday’s and unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Quarterly Advaion Days to recharge or to serve our local community