Senior IT Consultant
Advaion is a team of professionals who enjoy client service and discovering innovative ways to exceed client expectations. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
Our firm is currently seeking Senior IT Consultants who will be part of a high performing team and serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert in the area of Assurance, specifically IT Audit. Our Senior IT Consultants will deliver a full range of IT audit and consulting services to our clients including Management and Execution of IT Audits, Planning and Conducting Client Interviews for Familiarization, Process Walkthrough, Documentation of IT Control Narratives, Policy and Procedures, SOPs and Key Control Identification Purposes.
Candidates will also be responsible for the collaboration with other engagement team members and overall execution of integrated Audit activities such as Application Control Testing, Segregation of Duties Testing and Evaluation of Financial Key Reports/Queries.
Qualified Candidates responsibilities include:
- Work with organizations to identify and manage business process and IT risks within their strategy execution model.
- Assist clients in applying key frameworks including COBIT, SOC 2, HITRUST, HIPAA, and NIST.
- Execute assigned engagements from start to completion which includes planning, execution: documentation & testing and completion: reporting of engagements results and recommendations over issues noted and process improvement opportunities for SOX IT audits, SOC readiness assessments, assurance-related reviews, and Risk-Based audits.
- Work with assigned team members and client personnel to plan engagement strategy, define objectives, design system-based/automated and manual controls and address technology-related controls risks and issues.
- Review information security controls to advise clients on effective, efficient and secure access to the information within their technological environment.
- Prepare deliverables such as testing workpapers, highly detailed process narratives, policies and procedures and reports that include results, issues noted, trends, recommendations and risks identified through the execution of engagement.
- Clearly present, communicate and follow-up on information security, technology issues and audit recommendation with top management.
- Ability to learn new technology concepts quickly and adapt to change.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full Benefits – PTO, 100% Health and Dental Coverage, STD, 401k with employer match, office perks such as free lunch Friday’s and unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
- Bachelor’s degree from a college/university in accounting or information technology related fields are required.
- Dual experience in Accounting and Information Technology is a plus.
- Two to five years of related work experience in an IT environment within the Big 4 or large regional firm servicing cross-industry clients at a national level are required.
- Experience conducting business impact analysis, including process decomposition, risk impact analysis, IT asset analysis and recovery prioritization activities.
- Information security experience or information security training is required including knowledge on specific requirements regarding security as it applies to data, interfaces, and integration.
- Have a broad technical background which may include expertise in the following areas: access control software, security architecture and administration, Internet use/firewalls, network security awareness, and enforcement, security policies, and standards, operating systems, applications (Windows, UNIX, AS400, Mainframe, SAP, NetSuite, Oracle, JDE), and databases.
- Ability to operate as a sole contributor, teammate, and senior simultaneously while leading multiple projects is expected.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships, are expected.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills are required.
- Excellent computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications are expected.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM and/or CRISC certifications a plus.