Financial Consultant NYC
We believe it’s possible to be premier consultants and have a life at home. It’s hard to believe but it’s really that simple. We’re looking to build our team and our leadership team is committed to helping you grow your career. We listed this first because it’s that important to us.
Our professionals enjoy client service and discovering innovative ways to exceed client expectations. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
Qualified Candidates responsibilities include:
- Perform financial, operational and compliance related audits
- Prepare and develop risk-based audit plans and audit programs by identifying key internal controls, processes, and risks
- Execute audit plans, prepare work papers, document findings and communicate results
- Demonstrate an understanding of Standards (ASC/GAAP), SOX 404, PCAOB Standards (AS5), COSO control framework
- MS in Accounting or other related degree
- Advanced level of MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Extensive knowledge of Accounting Codification Standards (ASC/GAAP), SOX – 404, PCAOB Standards (AS5), COSO control framework